haha i feel bad but....

TNCdrummer

alright well this kid IMed me the other night asking if i knew anyone who would take a brand new pair of A custom mastersound hats off of his hands, AND a brand new iron cobra double pedal. he told me that he would give them to me for 325. i told him i didnt have that kind of cash. so he lowered the price to 275, and i still denied it. but ive inherited some frugaling abilities from my father, so i said, the most ill take them off of him for is 220. and he agreed.

now i know your all saying "wow your really mean for ripping him off like that"

but this is why is dont feel bad. he said he got robbed and needs the money desperatly. the only reason i dont feel bad is because he got robbed while he was dealing some hard ass drugs. i mean idk if im a bad person for this but serously, the best deal ever. do you guys think im a douche for doing this? haha

DrumsPlus

Dude, this is a business at times and you made a business move. Glad to hear you got the deal you did and you should be happy you did. No one is pushing this guy to sell his stuff. He got himself into the problem and needs the cash and you got a deal. I say good for you.

ChrisNichols

No worries from me, that's just business as usual mate!

To quote the great Mark Knopfler: "Sometimes you gotta be an S.O.B., you want to make a dream reality."

LyriCa1z

A part of any transaction is for the consumer to get the best price possible. The guy could have easily stuck with $275 and sold them to someone else, but he was in a hurry to sell. His loss is your gain. You can't feel morraly wrong for making smart consumer decisions.

johnisonfire

I'd take the deal. I mean, the only reason you're feeling bad is because you know the guy. Since you know the guy, you should know if it's stolen or not because you'd know if he was a drummer or not.

vincemie

unless the stuff is stolen, i say go for it. your probably doing him a favor giving him any kind of cash flow so he can pay off whoever he owes money to.

Brother_Bong

Stolen or not, you didn't steal them, as long as you don't know they are stolen. Also what comes around goes around for the seller. More than likely these items were "traded" for drugs, so it seems only fitting that they find a proper, loving home.

TNCdrummer

lol nah i know the kid so i know they werent stolen, he did play drums but he barely played anymore. also why i lost respect for him becusae he sold his drum set to make cash, meaning he didnt love it to begin with.

right after i posted that i got a call saying that my grandma died though :( suckss

Kris

Karma....what comes around goes around....sounds like he got what he deserved...dealing drugs....not cool!

Potatoe Snack

TNCdrummer":1fnufkpr said:
lol nah i know the kid so i know they werent stolen, he did play drums but he barely played anymore. also why i lost respect for him becusae he sold his drum set to make cash, meaning he didnt love it to begin with.

right after i posted that i got a call saying that my grandma died though :( suckss
sorry bout your gma dude

Brother_Bong":1snhssfx said:
Stolen or not, you didn't steal them, as long as you don't know they are stolen.
stump, correct me if i'm wrong, but legally couldn't the op find himself in some hot water for being in possession of stolen property? even if he didn't know they were stolen?