• male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • female

• a little of both....

• Total voters

llllarry

I'm guessing that 90% of all drummers are male, but some of the best drummers are female. :D

I'm male if you didn't know.

drummer4thefreaks

Gender shouldnt have anything to do with it i think. There are a fair few girl drummers around where i live, and all of them are pretty good ;) 1 'bit of both' cos of me :p lol

dwtoast72

Blueside":68zltdcb said:
Lancelot Frosty":68zltdcb said:
One female so far.
Ah well.
Just cause ye're a girl doesn't mean you can't play the drums.

Thanks. :)
.... no doubt at all!!! I really can't remember her name right now (no pun intended) but the best jazz player I've ever seen or heard was a gorgious brunette!!

Lancelot Frosty

Blueside":8zh4hsf7 said:
Lancelot Frosty":8zh4hsf7 said:
One female so far.
Ah well.
Just cause ye're a girl doesn't mean you can't play the drums.

Thanks. :)
Why thank me?
Have you run into slightly sexist drummers who say that drumming is a man's job? XD
You're welcome, though. :)

Naomi McFadyen

Lancelot Frosty":1iwdnuu8 said:
Have you run into slightly sexist drummers who say that drumming is a man's job? XD
Yes I have....
and I've also had a guy in a drum shop claim that he was a "stronger" drummer than I am.... and he'd never met me before and never heard me play EVER.... pig.

Lancelot Frosty

Naomi McFadyen":3eo39wxd said:
Lancelot Frosty":3eo39wxd said:
Yes I have....
and I've also had a guy in a drum shop claim that he was a "stronger" drummer than I am.... and he'd never met me before and never heard me play EVER.... pig.
Meh.
Sexists piss me off real bad.
Ah well.
It's nice to know there are still girls who play. I think we need more female drummers.