Grindstix brand

TrunJun

Well, I guess I'll start off by linking the page where you can order them, http://www.grindstix.com . These sticks are absolutely amazing and I swear by them. They haven't even broken on me yet after about 3 months of extensive practice schedule and shows... I'm playing the 1A Nylon Tip model right now, and its actually quite nice to have the extra inch (17" sticks). I can grip the stick about an inch higher, comfortably, and its such a boost to my speed it was incredible. I just wanted to share this awesome product with you guys, I dont think any stick really compares... They make all sized models for you 5A and 5B players out there... If anyone else can vouche for how awesome these sticks are, please do it in this thread!

-Tyler Shotgun

anavrinIV

i checked those out once and thought they were pretty cool...then i realized that the 5as that i would use are the size of regular 5bs and they dropped from my mind like a rock.

xdoseonex

anavrinIV":2k8klsxs said:
i checked those out once and thought they were pretty cool...then i realized that the 5as that i would use are the size of regular 5bs and they dropped from my mind like a rock.
what does that mean? they size theyre sticks wrong?

anavrinIV

xdoseonex":3ap5bsh9 said:
anavrinIV":3ap5bsh9 said:
what does that mean? they size theyre sticks wrong?
they dont size them wrong, just different. i like my sticks to be a certain diameter and length....i play promark 5as because theyre the most comfortable to me. i checked out grindstix and their 5as were the equivalent of pro mark 5bs in diameter but longer...maybe if i looked at smaller sizes they would compare but theyre also expensive and i dont know that i could just go out and buy them at a store. im not saying that theyre bad sticks, i just want to stick with what i have for now.

iatemygoat

they used to have an order page on their site but now i cant find it. they only have 2 dealers and there in mass. and NY. whats the deal?