greetings from Houston TX

StranGeL

Hello Board!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. I've received numerous bulletins on myspace from Greg, Drummer. Anyone know him? So I've been playing for 8 years now, I'm a full-time musician, and hopefully I'll be able to learn new things from you guys and vice versa. By reading most posts, everyone seems to be really cool, I know you have the occasional bashing, but what would a board be without it! Talk to you guys later!

strANGEL

trstn

I agree the tone and the people on this board are quite nice, and I find it especially cool that different musical styles are accepted as a personal thing, as far as I have read posts. And I have seen a few very nice videos of drummers because I watch this board. And some funniest signatures ...

phoenix7289

Greetings!

Hey! Welcome, yah this is a rather positive place! :) Greg is actually the big boss of this site it seems actually! :p But yes... bashing is a must! :p Hope you enjoy the site!

-Phoenix

m

welcome strANGEL;
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. There's a wide variety of folks offering lots of good advice.

How's Houston treating you? I enjoyed it last time we were there; played at the Engine Room and went to Amy's (I think it was) afterward for Stout-flavored ice-cream- that was weird.

cool town!

StranGeL

jayusl":3lty13gq said:
welcome. Do you ever play down in New Orleans?
well i've played in metairie and st bernard parish i believe thats the name. I've played in n.o. at a placed called the bar and i've played at harrahs once