Gotta love the internet!

Call me Gideon

So, the other day a friend calls us up and asks if we've ever searched for our band name on You tube. Of course, we haven't so she tells us to do it. We do and what do we find but a group of 8th graders from Hawaii covering one of our older songs! (I'm at work now but I'll try and post the vid when I get home) They weren't good and they butchered the song but they're young. It was kind of cool. We've had some other local bands, from our area, cover our songs every now and then but these guys are in Hawaii. We're from MD and unsigned. Had to thank our friend cause findin' that video kinda brightened our day. Thank the Lord for the internet. :lol:

EDIT: well I can't figure out how to post a youtube videon on the page but heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEKMTD-_Mzs

Call me Gideon

break the prism":2sfab7gt said:
nice. i can't imagine having that wide of a fan base.
I don't know that our fanbase is all that large but the Nets have opened up avenues so that the fans we do have are from all over the world. I know that we're sellin a lot of cds (for us) in Japan. The majority of our sales at CDbaby have went to the Land of the Rising Sun. Itunes, CDbaby, Myspace and Garageband.com all have helped expose people all over the place to us. I really think it's only a few people here and there but they are widespread. :)

Rob Crisp

Gratz mate, that's awesome and must fill you with a sense of pride! Means you wrote something that touched outher people enough for them to put time into learning it!

Call me Gideon

Timekeep69":2k79zu0k said:
That great!

I found a website that has my old band's CD available to edit the songs into ringtones.
That's awesome PJ. I need to find a website to do that. I'd like to get some our songs out there as ringtones.