got my new set today

drummer912

I was really blessed to get a great deal on a six piece DW kit. My friend had it an never used it anymore, so he sold me the six piece kit, five cases, 3 crashes (ones cracked) a hi hat pair, a splash, a sabian cymbal case, and two cymbal/tom stands. Ive been really busy today, so hopefully i will get some pics up tomorrow.

EOTE_drummer

i have no clue where you can even get a set of DW's. seriously. the only place i know that sell's DW's is ebay... and its outrageously expensive. if i knew how or where to get one, i probably would buy one.... any tips? and it would probably be way too expensive to order off the site and i don't know how...

screamkevin

EOTE_drummer":1qu5iqhu said:
i have no clue where you can even get a set of DW's. seriously. the only place i know that sell's DW's is ebay... and its outrageously expensive. if i knew how or where to get one, i probably would buy one.... any tips? and it would probably be way too expensive to order off the site and i don't know how...
You have to find a drum shop that is a DW Dealer. Some of the lower-end stuff is there. Most of their gear, however, is custom-made and has to be ordered.

http://dwdrums.com/

Click on the "Find A DW Dealer" link (upper left corner) and find the shop nearest to ya!