Got $75 to GC

Kaos

save it don't just buy shit to buy shit. That said check out the PDP piccolo toms they sound cool.

?uestevol

75$ isn't much in the drumming world, I would just save it. What heads are you currently using? How old are they or have you ever upgraded them since you bought your kit?

If your looking at cymbals that would be a whole different story, could you please clarify at what you really want? If you can't think of anything like Kaos said don't just go out and buy something because you have money. You'll regret it later

Beej

Save it and buy something of better quality down the line. Specially when you're talking about cymbals. You might be able to find a good splash for that if you shop around quite a bit and find a killer deal. But it's more of an accessory. If you need more basic stuff like a good pedal, drums or cymbals, I'd save and add to it to get the quality equipment.

jammin4jesus7

ok guys thanks so im gonna save up some other money (i just graduated :p ) and get me a nice china. any out there (nothing small like 12") with thats really bright and sensitive?
or just any good china in general. thanks!

josdrummer08

save it.... for somthing your really gunna need... if its a day b4 a concerty and your screw somthing up youll have enought to replace it :)

stump

jammin4jesus7":17ui486y said:
ok guys thanks so im gonna save up some other money (i just graduated :p ) and get me a nice china. any out there (nothing small like 12") with thats really bright and sensitive?
or just any good china in general. thanks!
Smart move! Save and get good quality equipment! Peace on ya!