good online drum teachers

drummertw

ya so i've been drumming for about 2 1/2 years now...never really had any lessons...i've picked up a couple dvd's and books by dave weckl..but i was wondering who some good online drum instructors are because i dont really have time or money for a personal teacher..but i want to broaden my drumming skills...maybe even some advice u guys have out there would be great too

o and also..no one around here really knows anything about drumming so i do i know if i've become an okay drummer or if i still need improvement..i mean i no there's always room for improvement but you know wat i mean

SGarrett

Do you have any means of recording yourself? Or are you looking for online lessons more than an online instructor?

richardallen

Hi,

I highly recommend you the virtualdrummerschool.com there you can learn with top teachers all over the world: Dave Weckl, Bissonette, Acuña, etc..so you have the best of the drum world, in a website. In the other hand, it is not free, but its 10 pounds a month which is fair enough. And If you have any doubt about lessons.. they answer the same day, which is the thing I have more appreciated during the 6 months I have been studying there.

natestaur

great online teacher
he just does videos on certain tricks tho

Derrick Pope
on drummerworld

theres a lot of videos of lessons on there too
hopefully you've been there

rlrrll

I was just gonna mention Aaron Bland but he beat me to it. His teaching web site is really good for people in your situation.

rlrrll

osiris90210

just go to youtube.com and look up ur faverite bands and watch the drumming... if u cant see it properly look up the band followd by drumming EG machine head drumming, and itll have either the drummer or a guy playing the same song, all u gotta do is watch and learn, try to match each stroke, its pretty much all an instructer will b showing u