Global Warming

Hamlin

Do you think global warming will affect us drummers?

Some say that heat will drive off the pitch of some woods.

EOTE_drummer

i dont think it would unless u leave ur kit in a room with an uncontrolled temperature. but heat and cold affects the drums and heads anyways. if ur doing outdoor gigs there is that chance if it is 2 hot or 2 cold anyways. i dont think we have a whole lot 2 worry about.

Hamlin

Wow, you took that pretty seriously. It was more of a joke really. I figured someone would get mad that I’m talking about global warming on a drum forum. Not you though.

haha

drummerfreek55

if heat is really gonna affect the drums that much, then that only pushes me farther to my goal in the future (once i graduate college) which is buying a set from Trick Drums. These things are fuckin aluminum single ply 1/8" thick and weather, temp, humidity doesn't affect sound. i've seen someone send one of these kits through a carwash to prove that point and on top of that they sound absolutely amazing

stump

Hamlin":35x2w48o said:
Wow, you took that pretty seriously. It was more of a joke really. I figured someone would get mad that I’m talking about global warming on a drum forum. Not you though.

haha
We take what we do seriously. So if you ask, we give our honest opinions. Jokes are cool but lets not try to stir any S**T pots here. Peace on ya!

Hamlin

Posted as a joke, then thought someone may not find it as funny as i do.

That clear things up?

stump

Hamlin":1awfkdrm said:
Posted as a joke, then thought someone may not find it as funny as i do.

That clear things up?
Good deal! Drum on and peace on ya! Later.