Give me some Feedback!

The Heel

First song (Gone) is tasty, reminding me a bit of first cd Breaking Benjamin style. I like when you bring it half time.

The tom break down is Incubus like, which is also nice. You rush the guitar solo slightly, but its tasty.

Thats a gorgeous set of Pearls by the way.

Second song (Let Go) is more of a Staind type drum part. Any issues with the song are not because of you(Your singer likes to go flat ;P)... the side sticking in the middle was a nice choice.

Dead Generation is right back to that Breaking Benjamin first album style. Your snare sounds a lot like his too. I didnt fall in love with the sixteenths on the hi-hat in the bridge, but at that point its a matter of taste.

Panning the toms was nice. This was the messiest song thus far, but more than fine for a demo recording and still good.

The bass solo was really surprising and I loved it.

You guys are a good band. I like the bass player and a lot of the lead guitar stuff.

Me, is rushed slightly. I only mention it because its recorded. Live something like that is common and often purposely done.

Are you a Chad Szeliga fan? Because you play slightly like him.

Good stuff. You are a solid drummer. Keep it up.

Rockaflodge

Thanks for the kind words and I glade you like the kit, it took a long time to save and buy them. I like chad but he was never that big of a deal to me. Yeah it rushed a little bit but the main reason for that was there was so much overdoub done that we could not get the mix just perfect and did not have a nuff money to redo the drum tracks. But I am glad you noticed that because when we were mixing down all the other guys in the band were like (what...it sounds fine to me, your nuts) and for the must part I cant realy notice now that I have heard it a millon times but in some part I thought it was off by a hair. so thanks a lot man.

The Heel

No problem. The fact that you knew means you can win the battle. Its when you dont know that the battle is a lost cause.