Gimmick Pedals

bapudi

New member
i've played the doulde single. its a pain in the ass but once you get it down its alright. but i'd rather play a real double.

and the gibralter one looks like it would work quite well but i wont try it out
 

AmnestysLowEnd

New member
the BOA is definitely a crazy idea. It's extremely strange feeling. Sonor pedals, I hate the foot board because I have a rather large foot and they just are to narrow for my liking.
 

Rockula!

New member
I have wanted one of these for quite a while but cannot justify a new pedal until I have completely destroyed my current pedal
http://web.mac.com/kleidy1/Off-Set/Double_Bass_Drum_Pedal.html

It may seem a bit of a novelty but I really would like my bass drum to be completely in the center of my kit
First of all, it would look cool
Second, it would open up a lot of space directly in front of me so that I may position things better
 

m

New member
Rockula!":s4ilxvka said:
I have wanted one of these for quite a while but cannot justify a new pedal until I have completely destroyed my current pedal
http://web.mac.com/kleidy1/Off-Set/Double_Bass_Drum_Pedal.html

It may seem a bit of a novelt but I really would like my bass drum to be completely in the center of my kit
First of all, it would look cool
Second, it would open up a lot of space directly in front of me so that I may position things better
I have one of those, and it is pretty cool if you want your bass in the middle, but it tends to be a bit clunky/heavy.
If you're not a fan of the hi-tech modern pedals, you might like the feel of the Offset. It's extremely solid, and obviously both sides feel exactly the same, because they are physically identical.
Let me know when you wear out what you've got now, I might be able to offer you a deal on the Offset (if you still want one)


I noticed the big boy and maximus models a few weeks ago, very interesting. I'm sure it gives a bit more impact, but I'm not really sure how practical it would be. When I had 2 basses, I used to like the effect of hitting them both simultaneously, but I'm not sure you could really get that much more volume out of just one drum.

I would like to hear this one:
 

Rockula!

New member
Thanks
I have to pretty much destroy a piece of equipment to move on so I don't see buying one for a year or so
 

Timekeep69

New member
I didn't really want to ad this under gimmick pedals but check out Drumnetics pedals. These aren't gimmick pedals in my opinion. I've been using them for a while now and will pit them against any pedal out there.

www.drumnetics.com
 

Brother_Bong

New member
Timekeep69":3hpotm9n said:
I didn't really want to ad this under gimmick pedals but check out Drumnetics pedals. These aren't gimmick pedals in my opinion. I've been using them for a while now and will pit them against any pedal out there.

www.drumnetics.com
I've seen those, they work well do they? I like the idea behind them. As far as the rest of the aforementioned pedals, ehh, looks like headaches to be.
 

keith bushey

New member
Axis, for the money, is THE only way to go!! I have 2 AL-2 singles for my double bass. Nothing else I've tried has the love for playing with your feet!!
 

michiganice91

New member
keith bushey":10b78me0 said:
Axis, for the money, is THE only way to go!! I have 2 AL-2 singles for my double bass. Nothing else I've tried has the love for playing with your feet!!
FOR THE MONEY??? Axis are expensive as hell!!
 
Top