Gibraltar Intruder Pedals

Damagedrummer

Heey All. Does anyone know something about these pedals, or played on them. They seem to be just as good as the Iron Cobra's that I play.
It costs: $ 450,99. that is the price of a double pedal, wheter it's chain, strap or direct drive.

Damagedrummer

That's a whole lot cheaper man. Well the thing is, i'm always looking for new stuff. Not to buy directly, but more to have something up my sleeve when my cobra's give in. And these pedals seem pretty cool so. Hope to play them sometime just to see how much they compare to cobra's. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

drummerboy1991

i play on them. im not too thrilled with them but they work. i learned on them. your actually the first person on this site that has ever mentioned them. the thing is i got mine from a friend and they were used. now about 2 years later the slave pedal is squeeking and the springs are shot. and personally i find them pretty heavy but it built up strength in my legs. soon i want to get ICs or DWs but it will def. be awhile

drummerboy1991

haha sorry. i just realized the ones ur talking about are like a decade newer than the model i have. in that case maybe they r equal to ICs.

tepiddrummer

musicmaker136":akud88kc said:
this is the first time if seen the catapult...is it good?
Yeah, I was wondering about the Catapult myself. I saw it here at the Memphis Drum Shop, but no one there had really gotten to use it yet. I always liked Gibraltar even though they might not be the best way to go as far as hardware goes.

insaneshayne

If you play hard you will break every possible part on this piece of crap before you hurl it from your van going about 85mph.
Gibraltar (or Kaman....) paid me back for mine that I broke so many things on even after it was out of warranty.
Seriously, do yourself a favor, buy the Iron Cobra, DW9000, Axis or Trick but do not ever buy a Gibraltar.
You'll thank me later....

FelterSkelter

insaneshayne":3duudcf8 said:
If you play hard you will break every possible part on this piece of crap before you hurl it from your van going about 85mph.
Gibraltar (or Kaman....) paid me back for mine that I broke so many things on even after it was out of warranty.
Seriously, do yourself a favor, buy the Iron Cobra, DW9000, Axis or Trick but do not ever buy a Gibraltar.
You'll thank me later....
I must disagree. I have the direct drive single and it works just fine for me.