getting a double kick.. is this a good one?

killdrum1983

Hey hi

I got this one like 5 months ago, i really like it. I had a shitty stagg before then i quickly swithed to that pearl cause a friend a mine had it, i had tested it and i liked it. Once you find the good setups you're done :D

I espacially like the flat part cause it's long. I tried the Iron cobra but my feet were too big they couldn't fit in there^^ and it was difficult to play with the heel/toe technique. Which is easier for me on that one cause my feet don't go over the flat part.

I'd say YES :D

killdrum1983

progressiveman":yweu1e87 said:
It looks nice, i've never played it, but i've played the single one long ago and i really liked back then.

go for it.
Yeah totally agree the single one is excellent too :D

killdrum1983

xdoseonex":2uwjloho said:
i dont like eliminators, you might not either. dont buy anything without trying it first
I don't see a huge difference between the eliminators and i wouldn't buy that one.

That's a good advice try it before you buy it. Like try it a lot and different ones if you can...

Good luck finding your pedal man ;)

metalhead94

definately get these. then upgrade to eliminators or iron cobras or axis. but these are definatley worth every penny.

galgano16

these pedals r basic versions of the eliminators, but they're still a pearl product so u kno tht it is a very good quality product

dwtoast72

killdrum1983":214grsuj said:
Hey hi

I got this one like 5 months ago, i really like it. I had a shitty stagg before then i quickly swithed to that pearl cause a friend a mine had it, i had tested it and i liked it. Once you find the good setups you're done :D

I espacially like the flat part cause it's long. I tried the Iron cobra but my feet were too big they couldn't fit in there^^ and it was difficult to play with the heel/toe technique. Which is easier for me on that one cause my feet don't go over the flat part.

I'd say YES :D
I've played cobras for years, never had any issues withem' Heel/toe technique: no problems doing it with my size 12