GET DML BACK IN ACTION!!!!

J0k3r

Since everyone seems to be moving, navigating, and otherwise abandoning this site, why not invite more people via Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Digg, ....... I got like 2 noobs to join lastnite. maybe we can get some life back in this forum.... :mrgreen:

Whatcha guys think?

J0k3r

Ill even go as far as joining another forum and stealing members.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

J0k3r

Awesome!!!! so the deed is done... i infiltrated "www.drumdogs.com" and "www.drumchat.com"... Greg!!! get ready! im tryin! i started a movement!!! now make me a moderator!!! lol jk.... it would be nice though.... lmao.. :mrgreen:

Timekeep69

Yeah it was awesome in 08, unfortunately, Greg no longer owns it and Maver, the current owner has let it decline. He has it for sale right now. It would be cool if the site came alive again. I'll be here as long as the site is.

J0k3r

awesome man. me 2... ive been advertizing it for a while, on my facebook and so on... granted it had been a while since i was on up until a week ago, but that was cuz of no internet. hopefully i can get the ball rollin and liven it back up. i sent a mass message out to all my friends who play and told them to do the same. i got a few replies haven't checked them yet but ill keep you posted. :mrgreen:

J0k3r

possumofdestruction":214nrawr said:
If you want, check out unitedgrooveworkers.com/forum, alot of people that used to be on here are over there now.
Not a bad site... im still gunna try and get DML back. lol. UGW is nice tho. lol

J0k3r

yeah. i haven't actually been involved too long. 1 day. lol. i go there to get more answers fast when i need them, seems ok... what is it u dislike?
PS dont wanna start no drama... lol also what happened to this site? why the movement? ive been outta the loop for a while

Timekeep69

It's "chummy" because UGW holds an annual get together called Drum Road Trip (DRT) so a lot of the board members actually know each other offline. No one is left out or made to feel left out if they cannot attend DRT but meeting board members in person and hanging out for a few days brings in a new level of friendship and respect to the board. So people are actually friends and treat each other with respect which makes the board seem "chummy."

Brother_Bong

Timekeep69":12sycwea said:
It's "chummy" because UGW holds an annual get together called Drum Road Trip (DRT) so a lot of the board members actually know each other offline. No one is left out or made to feel left out if they cannot attend DRT but meeting board members in person and hanging out for a few days brings in a new level of friendship and respect to the board. So people are actually friends and treat each other with respect which makes the board seem "chummy."
And not only have we met, but some of us(quite a few actually) have become real good friends aside from the forums. Helping out each other in ways you can't see on the board. :mrgreen:

Anyway, no one should feel alienated or unwelcome, everybody is welcome.