Futz practice pedals

THE EXPOSED

i was thinking of getting a pair of the futz practice pedals but no drum stores around have them so i cant test them before i buy them. If anyone has a pair or has used them before are they effective? worth buying? do they feel like real pedals? any info would help. :D

Shalaq

THE EXPOSED":5nm8ysv7 said:
i was thinking of getting a pair of the futz practice pedals but no drum stores around have them so i cant test them before i buy them. If anyone has a pair or has used them before are they effective? worth buying? do they feel like real pedals? any info would help. :D
They don't feel like real pedals, they feel like practice pads. But they are much fun. I have them for almost 2 years now and I like to work on them. VERY quiet. You can adjust the volume by changing/removing the special rubber pads.

I think it's the best tool to develop your foot technique if you can't do it on a regular drum.

grind ninja

they are awesome . ive been working these for about a yr now. must say theyreally help for doubles(for stamina /speed), and have also helped w/ alot of my single footed stuff. have you seen all the promo vids? www.hansenfutz.com