found an acrolite

anavrinIV

i found an old 70s/80s blue/olive badge acrolite at a pawn shop and was wondering what a good price for it would be. the snare needs new heads as both are original and the snare side head has a couple holes in it but the drum itself seems to be in great condition...the chrome is almost all perfect, no pitting and just a few places where its been rubbed away, the throw off works pretty smoothly and the adjuster turns just fine, the dampener is in perfect working condition and the shell has no scratches or gauges that i saw. the snare comes in an original ludwig case with the thick rubber practice pad, stand, etc...

theyre asking 150 for it but id like to lower that a little if i can. what is a good price for this snare?

zen_drummer

I find 'em all the time for a hundred bucks, ya want one? I have a few. (one is autographed by William F. Ludwig, but ya can't have that for a hundred bucks)

ludwigdrummer29

zen_drummer":3w1koylp said:
I find 'em all the time for a hundred bucks, ya want one? I have a few. (one is autographed by William F. Ludwig, but ya can't have that for a hundred bucks)
$100...well id like one but im broke...for now