Shade69":308gqw3m said:
I wanted to vote Independence/Syncopation
But I clicked the last.
So, reduct one vote from the last and put it in Independence/Syncopation
Or keep it in your calculation :?:
=/
I LOVE your icon!

richardallen

I think there's a good didactical guide on the Virtual Drummer school, where explains the exercises for each subject or "skill" you want to develope...

Homki890

Ok gang, I've settled into college and I've got a good feel on how I want to run the lesson. I just need to do it and edit it, but know that production will be starting VERY SOON.

Homki890

Antwonster

Can do something for new people? Just the basics? I'm really interested in playing the drums but I got no source to start off with. So, can you please help?

drummerfreek55

one thing I'd love to see a video for is speed drumming/extreme drumming but I'm planning to get Flo Mounier's DVD on it so no big deal if double bass doesn't win

lordjohn82

hey im a metal drummer who wants more diversity

i want to get into jazz and reggae. thought it would be interesting

hand drums also intrigue me. neone have some basic rhythms or tips on getting started?

stephenchong

Homki890":10pzwov2 said:
I am giving a gift to the users of this noble forum. I will offer a lesson, free of charge, to all who wish to want one. It will be in written form, and will be accompanied by a video, if I can make one. This will be posted in the Drum Lessons forum. I, however, need to know what you all would like to learn. I'll make a poll of several topics in the drumming realm.

It is my pleasure and I hope you enjoy!

Homki890
Thanks man. I would like to learn techniques and endurance for my feet. :)

SheaD

Homki, u have any idea when u should be finished... and i presume you won't go thru the trouble of making an instructional w/o posting it up for everyone and anyone to see, so i won't even ask(i think i just did anyway, lol)

btw, thnx for doin this for us dude

Homki890

SheaD":3julhc9f said:
Homki, u have any idea when u should be finished... and i presume you won't go thru the trouble of making an instructional w/o posting it up for everyone and anyone to see, so i won't even ask(i think i just did anyway, lol)

btw, thnx for doin this for us dude
Nah, I thought I'd get your hopes up and then crush them. My little joke.

Kidding.

Guys, I'm really sorry it's taking me SO LONG to get this stuff up. The filming was done about a month ago, and the stuff was on my computer, when the computer decided to hate me, went BSOD on me, and dumped my entire hardrive into nothingness. Had to call HP, get some backup disks, basically refit my whole comp, which is partly reason why I've been adsent for a while also. The other reason was to research the Moeller Technique after that war I started. So, I have to redo everything, but it's looking like it'll be in time for Christmas, so it'll make an awesome gift to all of the guys here. Happy Holidays!

and BTW, I'm working on my double bass skills actualy, but I still suck so bad at it, lol.

Homki890