Formula 1

racefan33

Just wondering if there are any Formula 1 fans out there.

This last season was pretty exciting. Things should be pretty interesting this year.

Airborne Ranger

I'm more of a NASCAR fan than F1 racing. I was stationed in Europe (Italy and Spain) for a few years and F1 racing is huge there but virtually non-existent here compared to NASCAR. They closed the streets to race and the races were exciting but not enough to hold my interest once I returned to the U.S. I'll follow the BMW Williams F1 team once in a while, but for the most part, I'll watch NASCAR and I make a trip every year to Daytona with my in-laws.

racefan33

Sorry, NASCAR is horrible, boring crap. 500 miles in a circle is RIDICULOUS. I love how teams will actually switch drivers when they go to road courses because their "driver" is so lame.

Even your current 2 time champion proved how much of a chump he is by complaining when he got spanked by a REAL racecar driver at the International Race of Champions event.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=99&id=3157157

Empyrean Drums

The only NASCAR I like watching is the vintage stuff, I'm more into open road stuff. I don't really keep up with any of the drivers or teams for any leagues, I'm just really a gearhead and into horsepower

SocKeT

I used to think nascar was lame, i am a huge sportbike and moto gp fan, but a few months ago i did the jeff gordan school in Charlotte. It was actually pretty sweet, the first time out i rode three laps with an instructor, it was a little more on the the edge than i would have thought. It gave me alot more respect for those guys. but i still feel road course is where the most talent is