First Video

TheYardstick

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xYHkjqJG0k0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xYHkjqJG0k0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SGarrett

How long have you been playing?

Two comments. First, try to relax a little while you're playing. Second, slow down a little and get your playing more consistent. They'll both help each other.

Rob Crisp

Try to focus on locking out a solid groove, to a metronome then start work on fills and rolls.

You'll find when your sense of timing has developed, hitting fills in time is a lot easier.

TheYardstick

eapprich":1wrvrawh said:
i'm never ganna get those 5 minutes back.
Alright asshole.

You could've at least contributed something by giving constructive criticism like the rest of the people that posted.

seandude

its good tuneing
but
you need to work on just beats check out tommy igos dvd it will change you! try to learn them all
just wok on single pedal for now and just try to practice all you can

SGarrett

It's entirely possible that you were nervous in front of the camera for the first time. It's a natural response.

TheYardstick

SGarrett":g4iy16h7 said:
It's entirely possible that you were nervous in front of the camera for the first time. It's a natural response.
Ya, I guess it all caused me to go pedal-happy. :lol:

Brother_Bong

TheYardstick":counjffc said:
I have a question, are things supposed to sound different behind the kit than what you hear in front of the kit?
They usually do...You're hearing the contact with the batters, they are hearing the projected sound. All in all, not a bad job(on the vid) just remember to only listen to constructive comments. When I first started playing, my neighborhood banned me from practicing at my house. I had to drive out into a field to practice. And now, well, I don't suck.. :lol:

dwtoast72

eapprich":1k03k3it said:
i'm never ganna get those 5 minutes back.
alittle uncalled for, newbie! Nothing supportive or clinical for the dude, the keep your damn mouth shut!! He had the balls to post the video; where's your shit?! Why don't you go smoke some bud and play in the street! :evil: