Female Drummers

Qbs

I knew one female drummer... no link unfortunately :)
but that's a great groove your playing in that video on your myspace :)

Captain_Original

I don't exactly see why people think of female drummers as "OMG UR AWESOME." I just think of them as a female drummer, I'm a female and I play drums. Ohmygod alert the media! :shock:

BongLord

Greg":9e4lv8pi said:
I don`t see any differences betweene male drummer and female drummer! :)
Dude, seriously, just think about it. If you have a hot woman behind a drumset..........you have two of the greatest fucking things in the world right there.

Greg

BongLord":2hu810j5 said:
Greg":2hu810j5 said:
Dude, seriously, just think about it. If you have a hot woman behind a drumset..........you have two of the greatest fucking things in the world right there.
I thought about music... :D

screamkevin

**Hillary Jones (Tribal Tech, independent)...
Shauney Baby (Hillary Duff)...
Evelyn Glennie (independent)...
**Cindy Blackmon (Lenny Kravitz, independent)...

** = one of my main drumming influences.

tamadrumboy

Captain_Original":hfxezie5 said:
I don't exactly see why people think of female drummers as "OMG UR AWESOME." I just think of them as a female drummer, I'm a female and I play drums. Ohmygod alert the media! :shock:
We are just curious because we think female drummers are hot :p

Iqa

Hey, I'm a female drummer too. IM me if anything. Drummer chicks rule. Keep rockin! :wink:

Scott_Hurford

Greg":1kdye8la said:
BongLord":1kdye8la said:
Greg":1kdye8la said:
I thought about music... :D
suuure yah did :p lol

dcoy_drummer

i love bein a female drummer. find it does catch peoples attention. have an outstandin female bassist in my band too an it has the same effect. played my first gig lastnight at the glasgow arches. feel like ive been knighted into drumhood. lol. :D

Being a female drummer isn't that rare anymore as far as I've seen... it's really a matter of practicing your ass off to be set apart from the rest. And sure, being a female gets quite a bit of attention that I know I wouldn't otherwise... but I'm not complaining!

quikstang2

Martina Axen of Drain STH...yeah boyee

I've never really run across a chick drummer, at least not one that plays more than the basic rock beat, who actually joins a band or who plays longer than 3 months.

I'd like to marry a drummer, that way I'll know what to buy for gifts and presents.