FAVOURATE CHINA CYMBAL(s)

fave china ?

• wuhan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

phil-drummer

I kno wuhans gona get a lot of votes here, but i love chinas so i wanted to kno which is ur fave china ever, do say the brand aswell

Howepirate

May sound bad but, Paiste Pst5. Most authentic brashy/dark china sound there is. I'm not really to keen on the new fangled high-pitched china. Though i do love my 14" Aax china. So brashy with a ton of bight!

phil-drummer

I really like the sabian aax 16" ( i think its that size ) i herd a drummer use it at a gig n it sounded perfect, really trashy and short sustain

Potatoe Snack

i have a 20'' Sabian HH china and its awesome. very low pitched. i've actually never tried a full sized wuhan china, just the 12''. but i have one of those too.

screamkevin

My favorite is my 17" Saluda Expressions China. Has that classic trashy sound and just absolutely speaks and dies. Love that thing! Also am quite partial to the 16" Zildjian Oriental China Trash, used to have one.

JasonS2C

Zildjian 18" A Custom projection china live or Zildjian 22" Oriental Classic China in the studio. I don't have a fave, love em both...

rufus4dagruv

I've always enjoyed the Wuhans I've played, but recently I was listening to some sound files from Saluda, and their chinas sounded real sweet. I'd like to hear their 18 with a few rivets in it.

king_friday

wuhans do sound good, but i will never waste my money on one again. i had mine for like two weeks and it cracked, it cracked hardcore also. i have an 18 inch a custom china, has a real nice sound to it.

phil-drummer

king_friday":1mxko4vf said:
wuhans do sound good, but i will never waste my money on one again. i had mine for like two weeks and it cracked, it cracked hardcore also. i have an 18 inch a custom china, has a real nice sound to it.
i recently play a gigi n used sum dudes 14" china n the bell was so deep and square man it was unreal , they sound pretty damn gud tho.