Favortie Ice Cream?

TheLoneGunman

I'm bored. I'm sitting in front of the computer waiting for my body to heal from the surgery I had 5 days ago. So I've pretty much just sat here responding to posts and eating ice cream the whole time. And I've eatin a lot of ice cream. My wife bought me a bunch of really good stuff. I think my favorite has been the Blue Bunny Premium Super Chunky Cookie Dough. I also ate a Rocky Road ice cream and some kind of peanut butter ice cream, all from blue bunny. It's been very good. I've only gained 1 pound so far. Once I can get back to excersizing I sure will, lol.

okay what's your favorite.

Peace bro,
TheLoneGunman

Airborne Ranger

Blue Bunny is great Ice Cream! It's sometimes hard to find a store that carries it around me. Being Italian, Spumoni is my absolute favorite ice cream flavor, but B&J's Cherry Garcia or Chunky Monkey is great too. A good Creamsicle or Push-Up on a summer day is always a pleasure.

TheLoneGunman

Airborne Ranger":kkzk6en0 said:
Blue Bunny is great Ice Cream! It's sometimes hard to find a store that carries it around me. Being Italian, Spumoni is my absolute favorite ice cream flavor, but B&J's Cherry Garcia or Chunky Monkey is great too. A good Creamsicle or Push-Up on a summer day is always a pleasure.
lol those two B&Js are my exact favorites. My mother-in-law always buys them for me and gives'em to me when my wife ain't around. My wife doesn't like it becuase she doesn't want me getting fat, lol, I think my mother-in-law just likes me being happy. Or she wants me fat so I'm less likely to cheat on my wife, hum...why would I cheat, my wife kicks ass. Ice cream is awesome.

Alan_

I like gelato better than str8 up ice cream, and there's an italian woman in town who runs a gelato joint/upscale bar that offers some amazing stuff. the hazelnut is awesome, so's the dark chocolate, so's the blueberry...

shine.fm-youth

organic ice cream dude
they've got this kind that's almost the same as b&js chunky munky and it has peanut butter in it too yuummm

i like that stuff
and the kind that's just dark chocolate and pb
annd reese's pieces ice cream
annnnnd the ice cream place down the road from my house
has these things like DQ blizzards only better
and i always get chocolate ice cream banana split
it has banananas and stawberries and pinapples
and fudge yumm dude :shock:

screamkevin

Airborne Ranger":1zoefenq said:
Blue Bunny is great Ice Cream! It's sometimes hard to find a store that carries it around me.
Try Wal-Mart. They carry it all the time.

1. Cookies-N-Creme (preferably Turkey Hill, a brand from here in PA, if not, then Blue Bunny)
2. Chocolate Chip.
3. Good, ol' fashioned vaniller.

shrub

pumpkin ice cream from the Michagan State University ice cream store.

Ice cream making is a class there!!!

Kris

Chocolate
Mint Chocolate chip
Chocolate
Rainbow sherbert
Chocolate
Dreamcicle
Chocolate
Double Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate Fudge