fav band(s)

screamkevin

Some of my favorite bands: Led Zeppelin, The Allman Brothers, Tower Of Power, Pantera, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, Helloween, Lenny Kravitz, Arch Enemy, Disturbed, Godsmack, Buckcherry.

loop

tool, mad season, illusion, rage against the machine, red hot chili peppers, a perfect circle, deftones, jurassic5, morphine, audioslave

Howepirate

heh this is gunna sound funny cuz i listen to everything rock but...Angels & Airwaves, American Head Charge, Killswitch Engage, Porcupine Tree(which i think all drummers should listen to), As I Lay Dying, All that Remains, As Blood Runs Black, Opeth, Underoath, Everytime I Die, Dave Matthews Band

I have a lot of music in my arsenal i constantly listen to so...

anavrinIV

pantera, symphony x, dream theater, queensryche, metallica, tool, chili peppers, porcupine tree, opeth, trivium, rob zombie, godsmack,

metaldrummer

my top 3 favorite bands are: Shadows Fall, Scars of Tomorrow, HIMSA

I also like Sepultura, The Acacia Strain, Parkway Drive, Light this city, Hatebreed, Icepick, First Blood, Caliban, Trivium, Demon Hunter, Fear Factory, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, ILL Nino, Opeth, Unearth, Becoming the Archetype, Pantera, Diecast, Darkest Hour, Still Remains, Bullet for my valentine

Terraform

Naked Raygun
Shellac
Rapeman
Big Black
Technician
Mission Of Burma
La Peste
Hella
The Suicide Commandos
The Buzzcocks
Jake Berendes

vargasdrumbeast

Im with Solitary Shell
:D

Dream Theater!!
Rush
Void(great Australian band that I checked out, fantastic)
Cynic (Jazz/Metal, sounds weird I know)

automaster31

staind
breaking benjamin
foo fighters
nickelback
saliva
collective soul
red jumpsuit apparatus
flyleaf

just to name a few.

TheLoneGunman

there sure is alot of metal fans here, lol. I love metal too. My Current favorite stuff is anything Dennis Chambers plays drums on, Toto, Joe Satriani, As I Lay Dying, The Ramones. Yeah, i'm listening to alot of that stuff right now.

Flatliner

Rush at the top with everything else in second place

Rush
Dream theater
Yes
Genesis
King Crimson
Emerson Lake and Palmer
Vital Information
Planet X
Liquid Tension Experiment
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers
Frank Zappa and the mothers of invention
Mahvishnu Orchestra

Many more, and a lot of solo artists not in bands...

Naicitrom

Meshuggah
Soilwork
Into Eternity
Darkane
All Shall Perish
Textures
Animosity
Mnemic
Skinless
The list is kinda long...
But then...

Rob Dougan... o_O;
...Is an absolute genius.

Manny

Poogie Bell Band, Tower of Power, Dave Weckl Band, Tool, Pat Metheny Group, the Boogie Hustlers (A great jazz/funk/soul group from Pittsburgh)....

..and the list goes on and on