Face ripping metal

h8eternal

Band Crew Ryan Craine moving gear, general tech, orderer of Chinese food, fisticuffs
shit I need me one of them, I'm tired of doing all that shit myself, lol.
all kidding aside your freakin quick as hell and on point might I add.
bands sounds tight, the vocals don't do it for me but that's just my opinion.

off topic here but my bud is looking to record his next album sometime in the near future and his drummer pretty much gave the drums up due to his family and shit. would you be slightly interested?
it's a death metal band that's been around for sometime now but the members are always in and out. I've been telling him to start it up again or if nothing at all just record another album, maybe you heard it before "Dehumanized"
anyway if your interested shit would be sick.

xdoseonex

Thanks for all te kind words guys .

h8eternal":1aqoeqfr said:
Band Crew Ryan Craine moving gear, general tech, orderer of Chinese food, fisticuffs
shit I need me one of them, I'm tired of doing all that shit myself, lol.
all kidding aside your freakin quick as hell and on point might I add.
bands sounds tight, the vocals don't do it for me but that's just my opinion.

off topic here but my bud is looking to record his next album sometime in the near future and his drummer pretty much gave the drums up due to his family and shit. would you be slightly interested?
it's a death metal band that's been around for sometime now but the members are always in and out. I've been telling him to start it up again or if nothing at all just record another album, maybe you heard it before "Dehumanized"
anyway if your interested shit would be sick.
me and my friends used to listen to dehumanized all the time. i think my friend jesse (guitarist for emmure) knew them, and my friend joe tried ut for vocals for them.last i heard that dude george was playin for them. I'v been doin my think with my band but the oppertunity to record an album with dehumanized. but i really dont know if i'd be able to do it. i'm suposed to be working damn hard on these new tracks to get them recorded by a certain date.

h8eternal

yea george was always the drummer, but he's not doing it anymore.
it's cool I know you have your band going on I just figured I'd throw it out there for ya. I know it wouldn't be anytime soon anyways. aside from all that your pretty fast with the feet, you do double strokes with the feet or single?

xdoseonex

GiveItAll":3s3yeu66 said:
your singer reminds me of the black dahlia murder and damn your fast
yeah, theyre a influence of his. Black dahlia accually came up to me at namm after they saw me fucking around on a set and told me they were looking for a drummer they asked me to try out, and took down my number and email adress and shit but nothing ever happened. it was pretty awesome nonetheless

iampoor

xdoseonex":2xn1j7dm said:
heh, no. i'm not tim waterson. but that doesnt mean i'm not goin for the record
Well looks like your at a good start :D

I thought you said you broke the recod but wasnt sure if I read right :)