Ever notice....

SGarrett

That's the inherent difference between drummers and other musicians. We actually like talking to each other. :D

DrumFiend0206

SmellsLikeIan":3t68zdmq said:
Or maybe we enjoy bickering with each other more than guitarists and bass players.
Bickering with a group of any number of people is to be expected. No one has the same views, and no one has the same feelings. Which is a good thing. For the most part, we all get along fairly well I think.

cableman26

DrumFiend0206":1eka5gkt said:
SmellsLikeIan":1eka5gkt said:
Or maybe we enjoy bickering with each other more than guitarists and bass players.
Bickering with a group of any number of people is to be expected. No one has the same views, and no one has the same feelings. Which is a good thing. For the most part, we all get along fairly well I think.
Shut Up

just kidding

Mr.Smash

SGarrett":323j1a20 said:
That's the inherent difference between drummers and other musicians. We actually like talking to each other. :D
Well not really... all the big guitar forums like Seymour Duncan or Ultimate Guitar have infinitely more members/topics/posts then this site.... lol I think I'll go to Seymour for my guitar shit. :D

SGarrett

Mr.Smash":1tl2nja0 said:
SGarrett":1tl2nja0 said:
Well not really... all the big guitar forums like Seymour Duncan or Ultimate Guitar have infinitely more members/topics/posts then this site.... lol I think I'll go to Seymour for my guitar shit. :D
Ever notice that when you ask another guitarist in a store to show you something, they do it really fast? But when you ask a drummer they break it down for you. :)

dbkman

i do notice that. its more of a brother hood kinda thing with drummers. like drummers will share their beats and fills and grooves but guitarists are defensive over their riffs and licks. its odd..

Mr.Smash

SGarrett":3pb2mce7 said:
Mr.Smash":3pb2mce7 said:
SGarrett":3pb2mce7 said:
Ever notice that when you ask another guitarist in a store to show you something, they do it really fast? But when you ask a drummer they break it down for you. :)
Depends what store you go too.... a few in my area dont know shit about drums.

SGarrett

Mr.Smash":2nss352y said:
SGarrett":2nss352y said:
Mr.Smash":2nss352y said:
SGarrett":2nss352y said:
Depends what store you go too.... a few in my area dont know shit about drums.
Dude, I'm speaking generally...and joking. Quite obviously there are going to be exceptions to every rule. ;)

FiestyRedDrummEr

Mr.Smash":1nroa0v8 said:
SGarrett":1nroa0v8 said:

Trader!!!
>.<

Mr.Smash

FiestyRedDrummEr":3gyhihig said:
Mr.Smash":3gyhihig said:
SGarrett":3gyhihig said:

Trader!!!
>.<
:D, What? guitar is fun.

FiestyRedDrummEr

Mr.Smash":zk95e4vo said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":zk95e4vo said:
Mr.Smash":zk95e4vo said:
SGarrett":zk95e4vo said:

Trader!!!
>.<

drums are better

Brother_Bong

FiestyRedDrummEr":367awbmn said:
Mr.Smash":367awbmn said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":367awbmn said:
Mr.Smash":367awbmn said:
SGarrett":367awbmn said:

Trader!!!
>.<

drums are better
Correction my dear, drums are BEST! Get it right next time, or off to "time out" with you. :oops:

*awaits blindside-sucker punch from GIVEITALL*

FiestyRedDrummEr

Bong":3uo05or5 said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":3uo05or5 said:
Mr.Smash":3uo05or5 said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":3uo05or5 said:
Mr.Smash":3uo05or5 said:
SGarrett":3uo05or5 said:

Trader!!!
>.<

drums are better
Correction my dear, drums are BEST! Get it right next time, or off to "time out" with you. :oops:

*awaits blindside-sucker punch from GIVEITALL*

Give It All is the OG. She got my back even tho I kill her threads!
No, my love. Only deaf people think your drums are the best. :p
Time out? Sounds kinky...

Brother_Bong

No, my love. Only deaf people think your drums are the best. Razz
Oh, really? *cough*drum-off*cough* see, told you I had a cold too :?

FiestyRedDrummEr

Bong":2ka8y5sy said:
No, my love. Only deaf people think your drums are the best. Razz
Oh, really? *cough*drum-off*cough* see, told you I had a cold too :?

you can't use the same come back!!1 Its just not as cool. lol

Yeah. Lets have a drum off. By the time you get off stage you will have pissed yourself, and you will be crying.
If you're up to such public embarrassment.