DW Floor Tom Problem

Hi, I have Dw in natural satin oil, 22,12,14 and I want a 16 to go with the 14. I live in the UK and every shop here wants insane money for a new one. I`m trying to find one second hand. Does anyone have advice on where I could look for one? Thanks for reading.

Steaky

The pound has lost all of it's strength against the Dollar right now so a new Drum is gonna cost double to what it was last year. Ordering from Thomman an Ebay music shop from Germany will probably be just as costly because the pound has slipped with the Euro just the same. Maybe look out on Ebay for an orphan drum and get it re-finished by a british drum builder/restorer like Gary Noonan of Noonan drums.

For the sake of interest how much are you being quoted?

All over 600 pound. Prices have all gone up by about 60 pound on DW from last year. Believe it or not at the moment you can get alot more for your pound than the dollar. For some reason its cheaper to buy in america and ship it than to buy in the UK. I think DW are making it awkward to sell in the UK. There`s only a hand full of dealers.

Steaky

Maybe do that then instead. I know DW don't have much of a base here in the UK. I wouldn't have thought that DW are going out of their way to make it awkward to buy stuff, it's just the way it is for some reason. Good luck anyway.