Avedis Zildjian Splash 10"
A Custom Crash 18"
Avedis Zildjian Ping Ride 20"

Kick
DW 9002 Double Kick

Hi Hat Stand
DW 9000 Two Leg

michiganice91

I still don't like the idea of buying sich a nice kit, and putting a wrap on it. To me it seems only fair to lacquer those drums. Nice setup tho :wink:

cayenneman

Thanks guys. I think they look awesome...but the sound is what really makes it. After years of playing low end kits, I bit the bullet and bought my dream kit. They have lived up to my expectations. Now if I can just pay the damn things off before that one year same as cash expires!!! :D

drummerboi4130

cayenneman":26lot4dl said:
Thanks guys. I think they look awesome...but the sound is what really makes it. After years of playing low end kits, I bit the bullet and bought my dream kit. They have lived up to my expectations. Now if I can just pay the damn things off before that one year same as cash expires!!! :D
put a vid up of you playing it? :D
how much did it cost?

cayenneman

drummerboi4130":2bl04fmc said:
cayenneman":2bl04fmc said:
put a vid up of you playing it? :D
how much did it cost?
It was more than 3 but less than 4 for just the shell pack. Luckily Guitar Center was having a 10% off sale that weekend. Saved me a few $$$. :)

Rem

I JUST CUMMED

omg that finishh is so good

and the cymbals wooo im not a fan of zildjian... but thats a real good lot

nice set up

:D