DW 9902 Pedal question!!!! + Best head Combo ????'s

WesNyle

Hello, I am buying a ddrum Diablo Death Punx set here in a little while with TWO bass drums, its an awesome set. But I was wondering if the DW 9002 double can be converted into TWO single pedals... it looks like it can. Anyone please HELP!!! I am getting $2000 here soon for selling some stuff (legally lol) and am buying ALL new everything!!!

[font size=4]ALSO[/font]

I was wondering WHAT IS THE BEST HEAD TYPE COMBO!!! I am SORTA new I can play well but dont know alot about the technical stuff. I play Metal/Hard Rock and want something that sounds good but I dont like just a dead THUD I like a great sound, like the Drummer of Trivium the tone in his toms sound great, so any ideas anyone? PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!!

drummert2k

if you want a good sounding kit dont buy the diablo series ddrum. get a lower line tama or pearl or ludwig. you'll be much happier with the sound.

i have yet to hear a diablo that sounds good. and i've heard lots of them mic'd up and un mic'd

WesNyle

Yeah? It sounded good, but what kind of kit sound I get? I want a great sound, with atleast four toms, and I want TWO bass drums BUT if I got the DW 9002 pedals...I dunno lol

drummert2k

if you're into metal and heavy rock you'd like the sound from tama or pearl. not sure about kits with 2 kicks and 4 toms but you can get a good standard size kit from them for under a grand. and you're getting good drums that will hold up. and both companies are easy to order single drums from so you can get your second kick and extra toms if you want.

drummert2k

doesnt look bad for the price. anyone out there have an opinion on basswood shells? i've personally never played them. im a birch shells guy myself.

if you can find someone who can give you a good review on basswood shells and how they sound and hold up then you might have a great option here.

WesNyle