Dudes! my band! QUAKE!!!

b b253

Thanks man! Yeah The trooper was never a song i liked playing much and i dont have it on a cd or anything so i cant practice it on my own.
Yeah its so hard to find a bassist that will stick with us.. we've had 2 but they both left..
But thanks man.

Brother_Bong

b b253":36vfvr6s said:
Thanks man! Yeah The trooper was never a song i liked playing much and i dont have it on a cd or anything so i cant practice it on my own.
Yeah its so hard to find a bassist that will stick with us.. we've had 2 but they both left..
But thanks man.
You will like playing it once you get your head around it. I think of a train ride when I play it.
Look for it on you tube or something. Then just get the tempo in your head. You already pretty much know the body of the song, now you just need to deliver it with the right feel.
Sometimes we need to slow down our brains and not over think stuff when we are learning/trying a new tune.
I got a fun song for you to listen to/learn. It's pretty groovy, not too difficult, but the big thing this song does for me is that it kinda resets me in the groove when I start to get a bit rushed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsWk8JkL ... playnext=1
Here's The Trooper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBo0s4CbvM

b b253

Man that song was pretty groovy, im diggin it. And yeah, My tempo i can keep it the same during that song. But we recorded more songs with lyrics and it sounds better,
And if ya could could ya give me your opinion on the band as a whole? i know the singer isnt the greatest but he tries his hardest. thanks bong.

Brother_Bong

b b253":186brwcc said:
Man that song was pretty groovy, im diggin it. And yeah, My tempo i can keep it the same during that song. But we recorded more songs with lyrics and it sounds better,
And if ya could could ya give me your opinion on the band as a whole? i know the singer isnt the greatest but he tries his hardest. thanks bong.
All in all you guys have potential for sure, I'm glad you weren't taking me too harsh. 8)

b b253

haha no man i love hearing what i did wrong its the only way i can get better. =] But thanks man your opinion really matters to me. Thanks man.