Drums, snare drums, cymbals and drum parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timekeep69

Hey guys,

I have a friend who has a MASSIVE amount of drum parts, snare drums, sets, and cymbals for sale and he's asked me to help him sell it. I've seen everything he has for sale and it's WAY too much to list. He has a butt load of Sabian cymbals that are brand new, he's got a couple kits, I know ones a Slingerland and I think the other two are Gretsch (I don't have my notes in front of me). He used to own a music store and this is left over inventory. I originally hooked up with him because I was going to buy the parts from him but my finances have dictated otherwise.

I've seen everything he has for sale in person and I about wet myself.

if anyone is interested, message me. If you're looking for it, he's probably got it.

If you own a music store, this will stock you up very nicely!

Timekeep69

Wow, I'm getting barraged. I put him in touch with someone who may buy everything. I'll make sure to tell him to come here and check out the thread and answer if he has what you're looking for.

Cheerful-Bear

Timekeep69":19ea29yg said:
Hey guys,

I have a friend who has a MASSIVE amount of drum parts, snare drums, sets, and cymbals for sale and he's asked me to help him sell it. I've seen everything he has for sale and it's WAY too much to list. He has a butt load of Sabian cymbals that are brand new, he's got a couple kits, I know ones a Slingerland and I think the other two are Gretsch (I don't have my notes in front of me). He used to own a music store and this is left over inventory. I originally hooked up with him because I was going to buy the parts from him but my finances have dictated otherwise.

I've seen everything he has for sale in person and I about wet myself.

if anyone is interested, message me. If you're looking for it, he's probably got it.

If you own a music store, this will stock you up very nicely!
You Have two fiances? :shock: lol --- (" buy the parts from him but my finances have dictated otherwise.")

ramire88

I would like a list of all Sabian cymbals and prices for them. I maybe interested in taking a few off of his hands.
Thanks.

Gabriel

CamcoSlingyFan

I'm definitely interested in any Slingerland stuff that he has (specifically "Niles badge" drums from 60-70

I'm also interested in any Paiste cymbals that he might have.

Thanks!

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.