[drumr4life509] - Pearl elx export

loop

Neat kit you got there, man! I must say I really like the finish and the cymbals(post some specs, by the way) but if I were you I'd work on setup a bit. Rock on! :)

drumr4life509

heres the specs:
drums: pearl elx export, color: amber mist
toms: 10", 12", 14"
Snares: dw black nickel 14x5.5" (not pictured), Tama steel piccolo 13x3.5"
Cymbals:
Zildjian: A custom fast crash 16", A custom mastersound hats 14", Z custom medium crash 17", Avedis spalsh 10", ZXT china 18",
Paiste: 502 ride 20"
LP: ice bell 7"

As far as the remark on setup you might want to be more specific.

cgaffka

very nice kit! do you play left handed. if so id try settin it up a little differently, even if your not id still change it

devilspain

loop":1f8x47rv said:
I'd work on setup a bit. Rock on! :)

i think he means on the way its setup, and i kinda agree it looks a little awkward to play, the way your toms are setup. but if it works for you! keep it!!

good luck.

loop

devilspain":mkh2hzkx said:
loop":mkh2hzkx said:
I'd work on setup a bit. Rock on! :)

i think he means on the way its setup, and i kinda agree it looks a little awkward to play, the way your toms are setup. but if it works for you! keep it!!

good luck.

Yeah, that's what I meant :) If it's comfy for you then keep it!

drumr4life509

i have it set up like that because i can play equally as good right handed or left handed(which was a lot of practice by the way) but the toms arent angled as they appear its just how their mounted on that stand their actually just on the left side of the bass drum and the 12" is about where the 10" would be normally so its not as drastic as a change as it would seem. I put a splash and a crash where the 12" would be normally.