drumming tattoo pics

mouse

ok, it's not OF drumming my tats, but here's a REALLY old one of me drumming and you can see my tats 9well part of and some of them. I got another hiding behind my hair, plus another wing, and one round the front too). Does that count?

Sarah x

Jay Brearley

mouse":355yzf41 said:
ok, it's not OF drumming my tats, but here's a REALLY old one of me drumming and you can see my tats 9well part of and some of them. I got another hiding behind my hair, plus another wing, and one round the front too). Does that count?

Sarah x
Dont see anybody complaining! :wink:

pwram2

anything that you can live with for life...... If you go for a complete set at 1 time, it'll probably have to be kinda small and hard to see...... thats why i'm building my set piece by piece....

here's some of the drum and music tatts i have so far. sorry..wish i had better pics. on my forearms, it says..Rhythm and Harmony. on my upper right arm, the Est. 1980 on the snare head represents the year i was born a drummer :)

SkinBeater

mouse":1zz6neh6 said:

Sarah x
Uhm..you have tats?.. didn't notice... kinda distracted by the .. uhm...(sweating)... UHM... NEVERMIND. 8)

TenorAltom

SkinBeater":397va6d7 said:
mouse":397va6d7 said:

Sarah x
Uhm..you have tats?.. didn't notice... kinda distracted by the .. uhm...(sweating)... UHM... NEVERMIND. 8)
my thoughts exactly

UNIONVILLE

hey sarah x, is that how you always play drums? if not is should be. three of my most favorite things rolled into one. half dressed girls, drums, and tattoos. fuck yeah...

SkinBeater

UNIONVILLE":n9zd35ou said:
hey sarah x, is that how you always play drums? if not is should be. three of my most favorite things rolled into one. half dressed girls, drums, and tattoos. fuck yeah...

You forgot that long black hair :eek:

Piddywiffle

SkinBeater":rfoxti2h said:
UNIONVILLE":rfoxti2h said:

You forgot that long black hair :eek:
Creepy gents.

Wish I had a camera that didnt suck. I got 2 of my tats at http://www.myspace.com/piddywiffle

They are under pics.

Gotta sweet dragon on my back, but like I said... my cam sucks.

No tats of drums YET... Im dishen $ out for 2 new sets.

1 electric (e-mail me with info on these cause im a bit shady with the whole idea of them. it will be for practice so try to give me info that will lead to things under $1000 piddywiffle@yahoo.com)

then a taye rock pro which is candy red and looks like a lotta fun. *titters with excitement*