Drummers tool

Marki777

I had my practice kit stolen out of my car last year, but the one thing i miss the most (besides my cymbals) is a drummer tool that I had and cant seem to find another or remember who made the thing. It was like a swiss army knife style and it had a tuneing key, regular and phillips head screwdrivers and 2 hex keys. The "body" was glow in the dark green. If anyone could tell me about this tool; who makes it, where I can find another would be most helpful. Thanks

drummert2k

sounds like something gibralter would make. or just buy a swiss army knife and weld drum keys and stuff to it. but i'd look into gibralter before breaking out the welding torch

SeattleDrummer0

Marki777":yikfrx1a said:
I had my practice kit stolen out of my car last year, but the one thing i miss the most (besides my cymbals) is a drummer tool that I had and cant seem to find another or remember who made the thing. It was like a swiss army knife style and it had a tuneing key, regular and phillips head screwdrivers and 2 hex keys. The "body" was glow in the dark green. If anyone could tell me about this tool; who makes it, where I can find another would be most helpful. Thanks
DUDE! that tool sounds fucking awesome. I'd love to have one of those. I only have an allen wrench "swiss army knife" -type-tool, but thats obviously alot easier to get a hold of at a hardware store.

i'll keep an eye out, and i'll keep checking this thread out to see if anyone makes that tool you mentioned.

thanks dude

B-RAD52

Zildjian makes something exactly like that, hex keys, drum key, flat and phillips head screw driver, except that it doesnt glow in the dark.