[drummerck] - Gretsch

loop

Wow! That's one amazing set! Please post full specs! Do you have any recordings of you playing it?

drummerck

Specs:
-18x22 Kick
-8x10, 9x12,13x16 Toms (also have a 11x14 tom that i use for rock stuff...then, I use the 12,14, and 16 toms)
-Snares- 5x14 (matching) Broadkaster, Pearl Maple Free Floating 5 1/2x14, Pearl 5 1/2x14 Sensitone (MY FAV!), Yamaha 8x14 Brass, DW 5x10, and a few more....i'm just tired! HA!

-Hardware- Pearl ICON rack, Pearl CH-88 cymbal holders, Pearl Hi-Hat and Snare Stands, also have Pearl Eliminator pedal

-Cymbals- 17,18,19,20 Zildjian A Custom Crashes, 20 A Custom medium ride, 20 Avedis Zildjian Ping ride, 20 K Custom Dark ride, 17 K Custom China, 8 A Custom Splash, 15 A Custom Mastersound Hats, 14 K Special Dark Hats (NOT ALL OF THESE ARE USED AT ONCE! THIS IS WHAT I CHOOSE FROM)

-Heads- Evans G2 Coated (top toms)
Evans G1 (bottom)
Evans Powercenter reverse dot on snare (Hazy 300 on bottom)
Aquarian Superkick II on Kick (batter)
Evans EQ 3 resonant

Electronics (click and loops)- Apple Powerbook G4
Digital Performer 4.6
Stylus RMX with all Expander packs
Akai MPC-2000
MOTU 828 mkII

drummerck

yes....i have lots of rough trax of these drums being played. it'sactually better to hear them like that.You really hear what the drums sound like ratherthan a lot of post-production crap on them, ya know?

I play lots of different styles ofmusic. Right now, i'm on the road with country artist Carolyn Dawn Johnson. I also do a good bit of session work in Nashville.

Drummer333lv

haha i know this is kind of off the subject...but i have the same rug that your beautiful kit is on in the first pic......freaky:)