[Drumlord] - Roland t-20

Drumlord

Hi, new here. This is the kit that I gig with every week. I built it myself and it changes all the time. In this picture it is a 5-piece. Right now, it is a 6-piece.

It is powered by the Roland TD-20. No, the picture isn't backward. I'm left handed. :)

Drumlord

Thanks for all the nice comment! I've put alot of work into making it a kit that is fun to "sit at and play all day". I built it out of actual acoustic drum shells and built a cross brace similar to the old Roland V-Drum pads. The cymbals are Smartrigger, which I think are the coolest e-cymbals on the market. I bought most of the hardware from Drum Supply House.

No, Fudman, you can't have it. :p But it is nice to know that you'd want it!

I'm not really into the looks of electronic drums, either. I think many of them don't look "cool" enough for stage, whatever that may mean. I kind of like having something a little meatier to hide behind. There is no point to hauling around a 20" bass drum when an 8" would suffice other than looks. That's one of the reasons I built this kit. That, and I wanted a kit that was totally unique. 8)

Shalaq

And you sure did. Though I'd love to see this set armed with a bunch of acoustic cymbals :)