drumline?

Joezeppi

I was in high school drumline in this order: bass drum, snare, quads. Although for me my experience wasn't just for football games and concert performances. Down in New Orleans we have Mardi Gras and all of the local high school bands perform in several parades. It was a grueling experience marching in 5 different parades within two weeks averaging 5 to 6 miles, all the while dealing with occaisional rain, screaming drunk people and getting hit by beads!

stump

I played quads way back when and still miss it. I will say that drumline helped me tremendously with the basics and fundementals of drums. I also played in jazz and cocert bands which helped with different styles and reading music.

andybfrank

I was center snare/drumline captain in high school and college. I also played tenors in high school. I'd love to be able to be on a bass line, but I'm getting pretty old. I'm going back for a music degree and turning down a marching band scholarship. It was fun, but I'm ready to move on and I'm too old to be carrying around a drum all day.

drumshark

My last day of school was today, and i played tris and quads, im not playing in highschool cuz its a hard core band scool and im not that into the drum line, but it was fun

drumshark

My last day of school was today, and i played tris and quads, im not playing in highschool cuz its a hard core band scool and im not that into the drum line, but it was fun