drum thrones

AmnestysLowEnd

I just got a Roc n' Soc throne with a back rest and I never knew what a differance it makes!!!! I can double pedal way easier :lol:

BTW I used to have a Tama round that was totally busted up, the wood under the padding broke in half!! It was really hard to keep balance and concentrate on playing!!!

I recomend buying a quaility throne to everyone!

xdoseonex

i'v aways been hesitant to get a backrest throne. i dunno why, i just never thought i'd like them, i dont like motorcycle style thrones, and i'v kinda wanted to try a domed throne. But i just ordered one of those all access gibraltar thrones with all the cool shit hangin off of it

AmnestysLowEnd

The back rest is actually really nice. I felt the same way as you and after sitting on a the nice ass Tama w/ backrest it almost made me never buy a back rest but the Roc n' Soc is nice!! It makes you sit correctly and your still comfortable as hell!!

anojeezick

I definitely need a nice throne. I think I am gonna go with a round Roc n' soc. Right now I am using a metal stool... :D I broke my crap ass one awhile back...

insaneshayne

So the back rest is actually helpful in playing? Hmmmm. I've had a Roc n Soc for years but never bought the backrest thinking it would just get in the way. Maybe I'll go sit down with one and check it out!
Good post!

anavrinIV

ive wanted to get a backrest for my roc-n-soc for a while and just never have done it but i think i will soon...

dkmfan

yeah i kinda want one as well cause after a while behind the set i am always slouched over cause im sick of sitting up staight or i start to lean back or lean on a wall near my throne

Brian L

Right now I'm not really worried about my 49 dollar Pearl throne, it holds up pretty well. I'm worrying about right now cause I need money to buy a stuff for my kit.