DRUM SHOPS VS. BIKE SHOPS

• DRUM SHOP SALES PEOPLE CAN BE JERKS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BIKE SHOP SALES PEOPLE CAN BE JERKS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

okjohne

Sup!

In a reccent post asking about independent drum shops I find out that many of you think the Folks at local drum stores can have a bit of an attitude. No different at bike shops. Those guys know everything. I'm sure they are all on a race team or do bike messaging downtown. All Pros.
I have not gotten a tude at my local Drum shop in some time. I've been buying stuff and playin in this town for better than two decades so may be, at least here, I got some street cred. I bet they still beat down the younger players.

ludwigdrummer29

ive seen the jerks at music stores. i work at a music store. and try my hardest not to be an ass hole.

ive seen the jerks at bike shops. btw i might get an s works roubex, dura ace with carbon fsa cranks (fyi a sweet bike)

dwtoast72

See, I think that there's a story behind that attitude... maybe when the drumshop guy (or bikeshop) said "daddy, no!", daddy didn't hear him... :shock:
I'm just kidding... (i don't in any way condone that kind of thing)... But there's probably a reason for the attitude... Maybe his job is stressful... maybe he's worried about paying the rent for the shop because sales are down courtesy of a new shop opening, or something like that...I atleast give the dudes the benifit of the doubt...