Drum related tattoo's?

mastinofpuppets

Ok, since I am a fan of both drumming and tattoo's I figured I'd see how many of you out there have ink. I just had my right arm done by Jime Litwalk and it's basically a cross between a Hot Rod (I am from Detroit) and a double bass drum set. Here's the pic:

Now post yours!!

Animal

Yeah, awesome man!
My only tatoo is a self-made, home-made, stupid lookin' copy of Peter Criss' ( :oops: ) tatoo. It was made by drinking a few moonshine's too many at the age of, say... 15? :shock:

It seemd like a good idea at the moment, but...? No! :evil:

(It's the lower one, pictured below...
GOD DAMN WHAT A STUPID IDEA THAT WAS!!!)

loop

Animal":15r0ehz7 said:
Yeah, awesome man!
My only tatoo is a self-made, home-made, stupid lookin' copy of Peter Criss' ( :oops: ) tatoo. It was made by drinking a few moonshine's too many at the age of, say... 15? :shock:

It seemd like a good idea at the moment, but...? No! :evil:

(It's the lower one, pictured below...
GOD DAMN WHAT A STUPID IDEA THAT WAS!!!)

Hahaha, you're freakin funny, Animal :)

nhdrummergrl

am I the only drummer chickie with ink? ;) Since Duran Duran and their drummer Roger Taylor, has been the BIGGEST muscial/drumming influence in my life, I drew up this tat design. The symbol in the center is a snare drum with the DD's, which was on their Wedding Album. Of course the words "rhythm is the power" is from their song "I don't want your love" and are the words I live by. Got it a year ago, and absolutely LOVE IT!! No regrets;) (this pic was taken right after it was done) I swear ever since I got it, (on my left calf) I can kick the bass wayyyyy harder..... :twisted: love the other ink guys!!

8)

tonytonytony

my C&C Custom Drums custom tattoo!
logo shot of my turqoise sparkle C&C.
logo shot of my pink acrylic C&C (with chrome hardware, the day i got it, bill put on the wrong finish hardware. he fixed it for me right away.).
me in live action with my turqoise C&C.
me in live action with my pink acrylic C&C.

as you may be able to tell, i love C&C and i adore Bill Cardwell.

[/img]

elchris2k6

yeah im gettin somethin similar to warlocke's a bonham tribute basically three rings at the intersection of a simple cross

reefer

One for each of my bigger influences. Hope to get creative and come up with a more personalized one soon. Have to admit that first guys was pretty awsome!

masonvonritchie

It's a variation of the Godsmack sun (which was a rip off of the alice in chains sun). I got this because when I first started playing guitar, godsmack was a big influence and inspiration for me.. i used to listen to them all the time.. until Faceless came out. Tommy Stewart had the sun on his back and i think it's a pretty bad ass place for a tribal sun.

And yes, I am totally ripped :roll:

I haven't gotten it yet...I'm still in the designing stages...but I want a black and white yin-yang, w/ black flames on the wife side, and white flames on the black side, w/ drum sticks crossed in back like a skull and crossbones, w/ a chineese dragon wrappin' its' tail around it, w/ tribal circling it.