Drum Headphones

Dr. Rythm

Hey I would really like to start playing with some drum tracks I have but you see I dont want to. I know that sounded weird but heres the reason; you see Ive tried playing with them they are the vic firth drum headphones (blue) and it makes the drums sound great but when I take them off my drums sound 30 times louder. I dont like that so i stoped using them. I may get the ones to play with music vic firth where you can just plug in your mp3,ipod etc. But im afraid of this happening. Any help on making it sound better different?

Hope you can Help!

SGarrett

So, you want isolation headphones so you can jam to music? I use Sennheiser HD280Pro headphones. They're worth every penny.

Nessmaster

SGarrett":p1lt7u2n said:
So, you want isolation headphones so you can jam to music? I use Sennheiser HD280Pro headphones. They're worth every penny.
HD 497. Bought them 3 years ago and love em.

SGarrett

Nessmaster":260ommf4 said:
SGarrett":260ommf4 said:
The 280s block out 32db but Sennheiser doesn't seem to have that info for the 497, did it happen to come with them?

Llama_Dude

The Extreme Isolation headphones are a little more expensive but are totally worth it. I have a pair I got for free becuase my step-dad actually helped patten them. they have 1 inch thick house insolation. everything sounds excellent.

Nessmaster

SGarrett":15q80f2j said:
Nessmaster":15q80f2j said:
SGarrett":15q80f2j said:
The 280s block out 32db but Sennheiser doesn't seem to have that info for the 497, did it happen to come with them?
It probably did, but I have no clue where the information on it is.