Drum Covers. What do you think?

FINALLY! a good creed cover! you should do beautiful by them. i couldnt really hear the bass drum on pyschosocial, maybe turn down the song playing with it, but other than that it was great!!

Brother_Bong

Good work. I dig the AX7 cover, you hit some key parts, but you still need work. Hell, I can't play that song all the way yet. You started off strong, kinda got mudded up coming out of the first slow part, and maybe tried to over complicate the part with the bell accents by going to the china too quick. Not bashing you at all, you asked for opinions, and I think you are cool enough to take some. Keep at it. Post more.

Asdex

Nice covers. Hey, you mentioned in the psychosocial cover that you've used a new program to sync your videos. Can I know what's the program called? BTW, whats your kit??

drumschick07

Thanks you so much guys!

The kit is a Ludwig Accent Custom. 10", 12", 14" toms. 22" bass drum.

As far as the Psychosocial cover goes, your right it could be a lot better. I just had to play it cause I liked the song so much! I'm re-doing it as SOON as I get my mics this Christmas =]

and I'll def try the beautiful song by creed.

blastbeats666

NICE!! really good job on the A7x cover...

just a small little thing though, is it comfortable for you to hold the sticks that far back? idk just looks like you have em really far back.

drumschick07

thanks guys!

and Yeah I always have held my stiicks that far back (all 8 years). I can't stand choking up any more. I don't know why, my band instructor in High School tried to get me to choke up some more, I hate it. And I tend to slide back the more I play.