Drum Blueprint Program

Jiyo

New member
Ok for all of you who are having problems with the Blueprint drum kit program, I to was having problems but I figured it out so here's how it works! First download the program here: http://rapidshare.de/files/26988380/All060210.zip.html
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the free button. this will take you to another page on this page wait for the timer to expire and a dialog box will open asking you to open or save. I suggest saving but you can open if you dont want the actual file only what's in it! Once you have downloaded the program you will then need to unzip the file. Extact all the files into a folder of your choice somewhere that its easy to open, once you have extracted the files into your folder open the folder and then look for the file that says "Start KC". Click to open it and a black DOS screen will appear, wait a few seconds longer the Blueprint program will open behind this black screen! DO NOT CLOSE the black screen just minimize it! Maximize the grey program screen and then your ready to create! You will know if the "STARTKC" file has been opened if the grey program has a picture of a bass drum in the design erea once the program is opened. It's pretty simple to figure out from here you'll see the list of Items on the right and there counter parts under them! good luck and let your drum dreams run wild! Hope this helps!
 

downshifter99

New member
I down loaded the program,unzipped and in a file.

When I go to "startKC" I get the dos black screen that says "press any key to contiue".....I wait and wait and wait and no dice.I've even pressed a key and it disappeares.

I go to backgrounds and I don't know how to tile it to get it big enough to fill in the right size.....Damn!

I'm not computer stu-head so,I'm really wigging out on this ordeal. :?
 

Jiyo

New member
Hmm, that's weird, either your pc is really slow or something didn't download properly, I don't know if you tried both of the files that say startkc if not try both the program should open in a totally different window, you shouldn't have to do anything with the DOS window it just opens first then the other opens after it! Once you get it, then when you choose a background it will fill the whole area where your going to put your kit! hope this helps if not let me know and I will see what else I can do to help! Also just for haha's try downloading the file again and unzipping it as well, just put it somewhere different! Hope this helps!
 

downshifter99

New member
It's still acting f'ed up.
The black dos sceen says java is not an internel , externel command.

I've down loaded it twice...same shite.

Aggravating.
 

GuRu

New member
downshifter99":y9xterlk said:
It's still acting f'ed up.
The black dos sceen says java is not an internel , externel command.

I've down loaded it twice...same shite.

Aggravating.
maybe, you don't have JAVA installed in your comp?
 
Jiyo":10g5bgjv said:
Ok for all of you who are having problems with the Blueprint drum kit program, I to was having problems but I figured it out so here's how it works! First download the program here: http://rapidshare.de/files/26988380/All060210.zip.html
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the free button. this will take you to another page on this page wait for the timer to expire and a dialog box will open asking you to open or save. I suggest saving but you can open if you dont want the actual file only what's in it! Once you have downloaded the program you will then need to unzip the file. Extact all the files into a folder of your choice somewhere that its easy to open, once you have extracted the files into your folder open the folder and then look for the file that says "Start KC". Click to open it and a black DOS screen will appear, wait a few seconds longer the Blueprint program will open behind this black screen! DO NOT CLOSE the black screen just minimize it! Maximize the grey program screen and then your ready to create! You will know if the "STARTKC" file has been opened if the grey program has a picture of a bass drum in the design erea once the program is opened. It's pretty simple to figure out from here you'll see the list of Items on the right and there counter parts under them! good luck and let your drum dreams run wild! Hope this helps!
the annoying thing for me here is that i dont even get to download it the website just constantly tells me the file cant be downloaded for loads of possible reasons. i willshow you what the website is telling me......
"Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
If nothing helps, getting a premium-account will override the IP-check, which means it will solve this problem."

so i click where it says click here n it just takes me back to the beginning again. isnt there anywhere else that this program can be downloaded??? :( :( :(
 

Jiyo

New member
If you look at the discussion that says Blueprints there are quite a few reply's that have the links for the blueprint maker! The link should be working fine, I just tried it before typing this reply and it downloaded fine so it maybe on your end! You have to choose the free premium for the download, you have to wait for the timer to expire which is about a minute and you have to enter the correct code letters that are give exactly as you see them or it won't work! Hope this helps!
 

Chazdrums

New member


Everything is the same except the ride. Its an A custom and not an A. And the secondary snare is a Mapex Brass Masters Picolo 13'. Its a mapex satern, brand new. Everything is mounted (except both snares) on a curved Gibralter rack with two side arms and 4 legs.
 

phoenix7289

New member
Let's see if it will actually let me INSTALL the program, considering I do not have that priviledge really on this computer.... only one comp in the house. PSHHHH
 

JPWentz1

New member
how did you get that over-veiw pic of your set??


Chazdrums":2kbtn99f said:


Everything is the same except the ride. Its an A custom and not an A. And the secondary snare is a Mapex Brass Masters Picolo 13'. Its a mapex satern, brand new. Everything is mounted (except both snares) on a curved Gibralter rack with two side arms and 4 legs.
 

phoenix7289

New member
JPWentz1":3msdzc0s said:
how did you get that over-veiw pic of your set??


Chazdrums":3msdzc0s said:


Everything is the same except the ride. Its an A custom and not an A. And the secondary snare is a Mapex Brass Masters Picolo 13'. Its a mapex satern, brand new. Everything is mounted (except both snares) on a curved Gibralter rack with two side arms and 4 legs.
That's how it works....
 
Top