drum beats..

drumsobessed

hey hey,

ok ...im probley asking the impossible but u never know unless u ask..

so..

i was wondering if anyone is able to get rid of all the instruments in songs but can leave the drumming so all u can hear is drums. i need it for an assignment.. if so i would just want simple beats..cause its for kids..ect..

thanks.

krum.

scrubs

No, unless you have the raw studio tracks, this is not possible. However, you can get drum loops (on CDs or available for download) that just have drum parts to loop, or you can program drum samples. Are you trying to get parts to specific songs, or just random drum parts?

JJdrmr

Yes, there is a way. It's a program my guitarists use to single out guitars. It basically brings what you want to hear up in the mix... I'll get back to you about what program it is... since I can't remember at this second.

mortem

JJdrmr":lv424735 said:
Yes, there is a way. It's a program my guitarists use to single out guitars. It basically brings what you want to hear up in the mix... I'll get back to you about what program it is... since I can't remember at this second.
oh, please do...

hmm relevant to my interests. :mrgreen:

drumsobessed

JJdrmr":cuqyhqp9 said:
found it yet..

Howepirate

drumsobessed":19va6pd9 said:
JJdrmr":19va6pd9 said:
found it yet..

bump!...im interested to!