Dream Drummer.

drummerboy24

If you where to pick any drummer in the world to just like hang out with and jam with, who would you pick? I would probably pick Brandon Saller.

Gpunk76

Hardest question i've had to answer in weeks............

in order of importance,

-Danny Carey
-Josh frees
-Abe cunningham
-Vinnie Couliata

46&2

deffinately danny carey..hes so down to earth and cool..josh freese too..hes the man..he seems goofy also

Zim

I think it would be a toss up between chad wackerman, simon philips or terry bozzio

screamkevin

I'd love to hang out and jam with Tommy Lee. He's got such a wicked heavy pocket, I'd love to pick his brain on his playing...even though the replies would all most likely begin with "Dude...".

...plus, there'd most likely be all kinds of hot women around. Not that they'd want anything to do with me, of course, but eye candy is always a plus. :wink:

Mr.Smash

drummerboy24":1xeux1bm said:
If you where to pick any drummer in the world to just like hang out with and jam with, who would you pick? I would probably pick Brandon Saller.
I don't know if I'd want to hang out with them one on one... I think I could take more away from a Drum Clinic...
So if it were a Drum Clinic, I'd like to see Danney Carey.

okjohne

Some one who's young and sucks but is surounded with women. I've been to a bunch of clinics over the years Soph, Wekle, Gadd, Williams, Morganstein...... Seems like it would be a yawner. Best teacher Ed Soph. No contest

BillRayDrums

I don't typically get to hang out with drummers too often. I'd rather hang with Kurt Vonnegut or Dean Koontz.
But if you guys wanna hang, I'm game. Chances are I'll be blowin' through your town this upcoming year. :)

Timekeep69

BillRayDrums":zq660x7t said:
I don't typically get to hang out with drummers too often. I'd rather hang with Kurt Vonnegut or Dean Koontz.
But if you guys wanna hang, I'm game. Chances are I'll be blowin' through your town this upcoming year. :)
When you're in Phoenix, you better gimme a call or I shall hunt you down and de-tune all of your drums. :D