Double Bass Pedals

The19thHole

I'm looking to buy a new double bass pedal. i have some junky pearls ones that i got with my old kit. Is anyone selling some DW 4000's, or have an opinion on some pedals i can get under 250?

loop

You can get Pearl P2002C for 250 bucks. Go for it! You can't spend 250$ in a better way.

It's durable, easy to adjust and really smooth. That's all a good pedal should be

Vetis

I personally love my Pearl Powershift Eliminator double pedal. It's smooth, it's durable, it has more excessories and options than any other pedal out there. If you want simple, go with something else. If you want a custom pedal that you basically put together ( not the manufacturing...duh) , then go with the Eliminators.

Or if you really want something sweet, go with Axis pedals...though they are 500 dollars for a double pedal..woot!

m

I use Axis pedals, but if I had to go with another brand, it'd be those Pearl Elim Powershifters- he's right about that- those are great!

stump

The Tama iron cobras are great. I also give my props to Gibralter. They have some high quality, heavy duty stuff. Be ready to spend alittle $$$$ but it's worth it.

Howepirate

SabianLudwigZildjianDW":v34wruxm said:
The19thHole":v34wruxm said:
I'm looking to buy a new double bass pedal. i have some junky pearls ones that i got with my old kit. Is anyone selling some DW 4000's, or have an opinion on some pedals i can get under 250?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=448271

check out this pearl double pedal for 249.99. it has great feel and it personally used it at guitar center
used em on my friends metal dads drumset

completely sick!!! purchase them and never feel remorse!

Eiren

Everyone is going to give you different advice dependent on THEIR preference. I don't know how many times it needs to be said really, but you need to go down to a drum store and you need to try for yourself.

Chances are that what feels right for one drummer, is not necessarily right for you.