Hey what up, i was listening to some music with my friend the band
was called thorugh the eyes of the dead and this one song callled
autumn Tint of Gold. It has some really fast double bass in it and
my friend was telling me that its all triggers making the drummer
play that fast but i think its just he is really good. Have any of you listened
to that song and heard his double bass playing? and is it mostley triggers
giving him that speed or is it skill? :?: :?:

NG1284

Triggers generally don't effect speed except for the fact that they accentuate light hits, meaning that each note stands out when normally they would blurr together. In short, he can technically play that fast, but it just sounds better/clearer/maybe faster because of the triggers.

Howepirate

anojeezick":28139f1a said:
Yeah triggers don't make you go faster. It is protools that does that in the studio. ha.
And I watched them play that song about 1.5 times faster without a single missed note from the drummer. Nice attitude bro, bringing down a drummer like that.

GrindheadJim

Howepirate":1cc1853s said:
anojeezick":1cc1853s said:
Yeah triggers don't make you go faster. It is protools that does that in the studio. ha.
And I watched them play that song about 1.5 times faster without a single missed note from the drummer. Nice attitude bro, bringing down a drummer like that.
Calm down. Sheesh. It was a joke. Seriously, you're way too touchy. Relax; you'll live longer.

Howepirate

GrindheadJim":igthtuxu said:
Howepirate":igthtuxu said:
anojeezick":igthtuxu said:
Calm down. Sheesh. It was a joke. Seriously, you're way too touchy. Relax; you'll live longer.
If I relaxed, I'd end up playing jazz or funk. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BillRayDrums

Howepirate":19y6olub said:
GrindheadJim":19y6olub said:
Howepirate":19y6olub said:
anojeezick":19y6olub said:
You might make a little extra dough in the process. ;)

dave lynch

Everone here knows if you go an inch either way about dbl kick speed and make a LITTLE joke Howe's gonna go off...hehe...No more jokes about that topic ? Sorry Howe but we wanna have fun here too..!!

Howepirate

BillRayDrums":1fgffg37 said:
Howepirate":1fgffg37 said:
GrindheadJim":1fgffg37 said:
Howepirate":1fgffg37 said:
anojeezick":1fgffg37 said:
You might make a little extra dough in the process. ;)
Well, first off, I'm 18 so making dough right now is out of the question either way. Secondly, F*ck money bro, it's ALLL about the music. I'm probably gonna skim by with a GED or a Diploma if i'm lucky and become a firefighter. To you all, this probably sounds like your average confused teenager but I know I'm gonna make my way through life being HAPPY, not RICH.

Drumosaurus

Their song failure in the flesh is insane. the DB is about as fast as you can go without it sounding like one continuing hit.

Howepirate

Drumosaurus":2zekf103 said:
Their song failure in the flesh is insane. the DB is about as fast as you can go without it sounding like one continuing hit.

Ummmm, no, I, as well as many others, can go a bit faster. I can play that song fairly fluently, warming up.