don't you hate it when....

PDP9000

your the only one in your band that takes music seriously Im in this band and we would pratice like 1 once a week. so one day i said if you wanna get better we should practice more so we tryed that and my bassesit would always be trap- shooting( so he would never show up) and my guitarest would never showfor some strnage reason. so i guess im the only serious one in the band. so what do u guys think i should talk to them about this or just say F$%K IT AND LEAVE????

Brother_Bong

Just level with them and tell them what you think. In the meantime, start looking for other players, and don't keep that part a secret. Maybe if they fear being replaced, it will light a fire under their ass.

iatemygoat

Bong":1gxs08js said:
Just level with them and tell them what you think. In the meantime, start looking for other players, and don't keep that part a secret. Maybe if they fear being replaced, it will light a fire under their ass.
thats kind of what i did. im filling in for 2 bands and got offered a full time spot in another band and that really scared my main band. so far it hasnt done much other than sparked creativity in our guitarist and he's writing like a mad man.