does anybody else pay attention to this?

Potatoe Snack

I am 0.48% of all posts on the board and I post approx. 0.86 posts a day since I registered.

How about all of you? I know I could just look myself, but hey lets start a discussion about the unimportant things in life.

FiestyRedDrummEr

I dunno about the unimportant things...
We might get some of the other posters on the forum bitching about the meaningless point of this thread.

Oh well.. Let me go check how much I post!!!!

FiestyRedDrummEr

0.96% and 10.13 posts a day.
I'm a loser.

ah hahaha
Actually, no...
I'm pretty surprised by that number because I'm sooooo busy all the time that I didnt know I actually had that much time to avoid homework or practicing!

I'm such a rebel without a cause.

Potatoe Snack

FiestyRedDrummEr":2bzp0cay said:
We might get some of the other posters on the forum bitching about the meaningless point of this thread.

why does everyone have to be such crybabies? When you go into a section labeled "off topic", damnit it should be the most off topic things you can find.

kylevater

Potatoe Snack":3v72repq said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":3v72repq said:

why does everyone have to be such crybabies? When you go into a section labeled "off topic", damnit it should be the most off topic things you can find.
lol when they say off topic, theyre challenging me to think of the most off topic things
which im really good at

FiestyRedDrummEr

kylevater":2164o3ic said:
Potatoe Snack":2164o3ic said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":2164o3ic said:

lol when they say off topic, theyre challenging me to think of the most off topic things
which im really good at

You are really good at it.
And I'm really good at killing it.
Or just changing the subject.

Brother_Bong

FiestyRedDrummEr":145dew71 said:
kylevater":145dew71 said:
Potatoe Snack":145dew71 said:
FiestyRedDrummEr":145dew71 said:

which im really good at

You are really good at it.
And I'm really good at killing it.
Or just changing the subject.
I think I just bought a Medicine Man drum, oh and I'm currently 13th in posts.

GiveItAll

i mus be honest ive never paid attention to this until you posted this

0.31% of total / 2.40 posts per day

yup, im a loser

GiveItAll

kylevater":1mck41g3 said:
sorry but i dont know how to find my avg posts
help me out

find your name in a post such as this one, click on your profile button and look there it says it on the right

Potatoe Snack

damn! everyone heres got me beat on posts per day. I've been here for quite some time. It says it next to my username, I dont remember when though. I'll look at it after I post this.

screamkevin

Total posts: 918
[1.12% of total / 1.94 posts per day]

Not bad, I guess. I'm on all the time, but I don't post a whole lot, since sometimes I don't have anything to say.