DML member of the year?

Brother_Bong

New member
I'm doing well, thanks! Just happy to be here and see my kids enjoy Christmas. I hope your Holidays are going well too, bro.
Yeah this contest should be interesting, some really good candidates here. Should be fun.
Merry stomach filling!
 

drummerduba

New member
Bong":1ne4zmo9 said:
I'm doing well, thanks! Just happy to be here and see my kids enjoy Christmas. I hope your Holidays are going well too, bro.
Yeah this contest should be interesting, some really good candidates here. Should be fun.
Merry stomach filling!
ye holidays are good

lovin my new meinl bell
tis shaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett :lol:

perhaps we shud break this up into different categories...

DML moderator of the year
DML member of the year
best lookin drum kit of the year
drummer sustaining weirdest injury of the year
drum maker of the year
cymbal maker of the year (i think the winner is unanimous)


add more please if anyone has ideas
 

Brother_Bong

New member
drummerduba":2teh77e3 said:
Bong":2teh77e3 said:
I'm doing well, thanks! Just happy to be here and see my kids enjoy Christmas. I hope your Holidays are going well too, bro.
Yeah this contest should be interesting, some really good candidates here. Should be fun.
Merry stomach filling!
ye holidays are good

lovin my new meinl bell
tis shaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett :lol:

perhaps we shud break this up into different categories...

DML moderator of the year
DML member of the year
best lookin drum kit of the year
drummer sustaining weirdest injury of the year
drum maker of the year
cymbal maker of the year (i think the winner is unanimous)


add more please if anyone has ideas
Hmmm, very interesting Grasshopper, you may have stumbled on some very wise input....Mods?
Oh, and it is sweet having a new toy for Christmas, I can't wait for my second one, PJ is going vented on the new one, *drools*
 

mute

New member
if there's categories, wouldn't there still have to be an overall/general? or is that just the "dml member"?

also, what happened with bapudi? he was banned?
 

drummerduba

New member
ok then

the dml award for a general all rounder

how bout an award for best advice of the year??


erm ye badupi was banned just coz people were getting pretty sick of his ignorance basically
 

Maynardjames

New member
DML member of the year my vote goes to drummer912 hes just awesome.
DML Mod of the year my vote goes to SGarrett.
Happy holidays mates.
 

m

New member
whoever's got the biggest picture of themself in their signature, that's who I'll vote for
 

stump

New member
drummerduba":249u44do said:
Bong":249u44do said:
I'm doing well, thanks! Just happy to be here and see my kids enjoy Christmas. I hope your Holidays are going well too, bro.
Yeah this contest should be interesting, some really good candidates here. Should be fun.
Merry stomach filling!
ye holidays are good

lovin my new meinl bell
tis shaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett :lol:

perhaps we shud break this up into different categories...

DML moderator of the year
DML member of the year
best lookin drum kit of the year
drummer sustaining weirdest injury of the year
drum maker of the year
cymbal maker of the year (i think the winner is unanimous)


add more please if anyone has ideas
Not a bad idea!!
 

stump

New member
Ok here's the deal. We can do categories but only the over-all DML member of the year will recieve a very nice treat (All others just get bragging rights). I will let you guys know what and where the gift is coming from after the winner is announced so as not to swing votes. You may only vote for one member in each category, if you have a reason for your vote cool and members may receive votes in more than one category. The Mods as a whole will tally the votes on Jan 5th 2008 and announce the winners on Jan 6th! The categories are as follows:

DML Member of the year (over-all)
DML Mod of the year
Best looking kit of the year
DML Advisor of the year
DML funniest post
DML weirdest post
And DML video of the year

Drummerduba gets props for the category idea. Good one Bro! Lets have fun and vote fairly. You guys and gals rock! Peace on ya!
 

anavrinIV

New member
stump":2p3xuz5m said:
Ok here's the deal. We can do categories but only the over-all DML member of the year will recieve a very nice treat (All others just get bragging rights). I will let you guys know what and where the gift is coming from after the winner is announced so as not to swing votes. You may only vote for one member in each category, if you have a reason for your vote cool and members may receive votes in more than one category. The Mods as a whole will tally the votes on Jan 5th 2008 and announce the winners on Jan 6th! The categories are as follows:

DML Member of the year (over-all)
DML Mod of the year
Best looking kit of the year
DML Advisor of the year
DML funniest post
DML weirdest post
And DML video of the year

Drummerduba gets props for the category idea. Good one Bro! Lets have fun and vote fairly. You guys and gals rock! Peace on ya!
will the best looking kit of the year award require a thread devoted to competition? i think that could be a great thread...

for dml member of the year, i vote sgarrett.
 

Gaddabout

New member
I vote Bill because he's the only guy I know around here. But Bill's everywhere. It's like he's cloned himself to stay online 24/7 while the real Billy Ray gigs and makes the moolah.

Cloned Bill or Real Bill, I vote for either.

Edit: I know TimeKeep, too, and I should probably vote for homeboy, but Billy Ray has actually survived a forum with the two craziest mofos from Phoenix already, so he gets like the Phoenix badge of drummer honor or something. Sorry PJ.
 

SGarrett

New member
stump":2n9a3mhd said:
Ok here's the deal. We can do categories but only the over-all DML member of the year will recieve a very nice treat (All others just get bragging rights). I will let you guys know what and where the gift is coming from after the winner is announced so as not to swing votes. You may only vote for one member in each category, if you have a reason for your vote cool and members may receive votes in more than one category. The Mods as a whole will tally the votes on Jan 5th 2008 and announce the winners on Jan 6th! The categories are as follows:

DML Member of the year (over-all)
DML Mod of the year
Best looking kit of the year
DML Advisor of the year
DML funniest post
DML weirdest post
And DML video of the year

Drummerduba gets props for the category idea. Good one Bro! Lets have fun and vote fairly. You guys and gals rock! Peace on ya!
I like this idea, too! I'm still brainstorming on your PM. :)

And thank you to everyone who nominated me, I'm truly honored.
 

BillRayDrums

New member
Gaddabout":1xcer7y5 said:
I vote Bill because he's the only guy I know around here. But Bill's everywhere. It's like he's cloned himself to stay online 24/7 while the real Billy Ray gigs and makes the moolah.

Cloned Bill or Real Bill, I vote for either.

Edit: I know TimeKeep, too, and I should probably vote for homeboy, but Billy Ray has actually survived a forum with the two craziest mofos from Phoenix already, so he gets like the Phoenix badge of drummer honor or something. Sorry PJ.
Actually I carry my laptop with me to gigs and usually find wireless. That's how all that stuff works. :)

Yeah, don't say their names. THey might find this place!! One of them actually did and I quickly alerted the mods to their presence and gave examples of their brand of madness. :)
 
Top