DML member of the year?

stump

Hey guys and gals! I was thinking we should have a DML member of the year. Maybe have a small token for who ever is voted that member. Not sure how we can arrange it but i'm sure it can be arranged. What do you guys think? Ofcourse the member of the year will be voted for by forum family to be fair. Maybe run it until Jan. 5th 2008. I PM'd Greg to get his input. Thoughts?

Check page 3 for the rules. Sorry this is edited but we had some good ideas come up! Peace on ya!

Howepirate

I nominate SGarett for being able to speak his opinion and keeping it good and civilized, not to mention being a very wise musician.

BillRayDrums

Well I am duly flattered. :)

I nominate this entire mishmash as "forum of the year". I've had a great time on this board!!

cableman26

It's a toss up between BillyRay and SGarrett. I leaning more towards Bill just because I find his view on everyday things very hilarious, and he makes me think alot (which could be dangerous).

mute

why not make a poll and nominate three or four people and just allow people to vote?
also, any criteria? playing or posting? though playing would be hard unless it was a video poll

Brother_Bong

Timekeep69":36tum0j7 said:
Heheh...I guess Bapudi is out of the running. :mrgreen:
*trying-to-maintain-composure-struggling-giving-in*HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh well. :twisted:

drummerduba

Timekeep69":3hfmkx1k said:
hahahahahahahaha :lol:

does Greg count?? he should win jsu for banning badupi

if not i nominate SGarrett just because of his open opinion about drum related topics without the bitchyness like certain people had :wink:
he also knows when things get a bit nasty and puts a stop 2 it. probably my favourite mod on here.

Timekeep is awesome too but doesnt come close....sorry timekeep -offers hug-

Brother_Bong

drummerduba":371btu3j said:
Timekeep69":371btu3j said:

if not i nominate SGarrett just because of his open opinion about drum related topics without the bitchyness like certain people had :wink:
he also knows when things get a bit nasty and puts a stop 2 it. probably my favourite mod on here.

Lets not forget Humble=Stump, hmm?

drummerduba

Bong":8shvykzo said:
drummerduba":8shvykzo said:
Timekeep69":8shvykzo said:

Lets not forget Humble=Stump, hmm?
ye tru

if it was jus between the normal members i wud probably nominate either ureself bong or BillyRay.

Bill has maintained his composure despite all hes gone thru and tht deserves alot of respect.

you, bong, wud win for the most awesumest accident 2 happen this year-Good point dude, how u holding up these days? healing well??